Pages

Friday, June 13, 2014

Favorites from around the web...

1) You've probably all seen this by now but it's important enough that I wanted to make sure to share it here as well. It's a great explanation of net neutrality, told with hilarity.

2) And I couldn't agree with this more! I've never understood the need for goody-bags at parties. Don't we all already have enough stuff? It's a party enough of a "prize" already?

3) I also couldn't agree more with this! Another no-brainer to me.

4) Since I'm not so knowledgeable on make-up I appreciated this (the eyebrow tip I've already started using)

5) Loved this. Always happy for a reminder that we don't need to put so much pressure on ourselves to be perfect parents.

6) This has me wanting to watch that beautiful movie again (I probably haven't seen it in over  decade).

7) Definitely want to get one of these for the Pepper.

8) Wow, these are stunning. Way to turn something negative into something wonderful!

9) This also helps takes the pressure off. Perspective is so valuable, especially when dealing with things like anxiety and stress.

10) And this is just beautiful. What an inspiring kid. What great parents. I'm so glad they are sharing their story.

And because it's Friday make sure to enjoy the Shirk Report, one of my Friday favorites :)

Image via.

No comments:

Post a Comment