Pages

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Looking for make-up tips: bronzer

Growing up I never got into makeup. My mom never really wore it so I never had any interest. Outside of prom or some event when my friends would do my makeup I never wore it. Even throughout college it just wasn't something I ever thought about.

But then I entered the adult world and suddenly it seemed like something I should know a little about. My dear friend showed me the basics and I think I do ok. But even after all these years it's just not something I'm comfortable doing. I always feel like somehow I'm applying my make-up it wrong.

My big question right now is, what's the best way to use bronzer? Is it for contouring where you do the "3" on the side of your head and accentuate your cheek bones? Or do you put it on top of your cheeks and the bridge of your nose to look more tan and sun-kissed? I'm confused. Any guidance would be appreciated.

Image via

No comments:

Post a Comment