Pages

Friday, January 31, 2014

Favorites from around the web...

 
1. I love the take away from this video on the simple thing we can do to eat healthier.

2. This made me nostalgic. I loved this movie! And young Meg Ryan.

3. Desperately trying to figure out how to get one of these.

4. Great celebrity portraits from Sundance. Glenn Close's is amazing as expected, but Flea's is the one that really surprised me

5. This makes so much sense to me.

6. This is a valuable perspective on how to think about a relationship.

7. At first this shocked me. But the more I think about it, it seems obvious.

8. I wish we had one of these here in downtown LA.

9. These girls make me want to take that cross country road trip I've always dreamed of.

10.  This is accurate. Very Accurate.

Image via.

No comments:

Post a Comment