Pages

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Wanted: Sam Edelman boots

Growing up in southern California I never really thought about owning or buying boots. It wasn't until i was an adult and saw how fabulous boots could be that I started to add them to my wardrobe. But, even though I do wear them being in such a warm climate doesn't make having a lot of boots a necessity. So I'm in a dilemma: I really want these Sam Edleman Petty boots in tan suede but am not sure I'll get enough use out of them to buy them. I feel like every fashionable person I know has a pair of great low heeled tan booties. And they look fabulous in them. And I want to e equally as fabulous. But, I do tend to really deliberate on purchases and therefore by the time I do make the purchase there is a new "trend" that has caught my eye and that I'm thinking about. Decisions, decisions...

It's also hard to think about buying boots in the middle of a heat wave...

No comments:

Post a Comment