Pages

Friday, May 9, 2014

Favorites from around the web...

1. I like to try to reduce waste so I love these tips. I now have scraps saved in my freezer right now for vegetable broth.

2. Another reminder that Los Angeles isn't so bad :)

3. Really honest account of one woman's experience.

4. This is beautiful and romantic.

5. I had no idea about this tradition until now. I'm fascinated by the idea. Is it sweet? Is it creepy? Both?

6. This guy is doing a wonderful thing. He's combining compassion and smart design in order to help other people.

7. This is a great idea! We don't have any family photos together right now and I'd love to change that.

8. Loving this fun look at various cultures through language. "Ilunga" may be my favorite.

9. This is such a smart idea of a wedding registry.

10. I've so far visited only one of monuments shown here. I'd love to visit them all.

Image via.

No comments:

Post a Comment