Pages

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Favorites from around the web

1) I agree with these guys, I'm doing it wrong.

2) I really appreciate this interesting and honest article from a self-defined nerd on the dark-side of nerd culture.

3) I love these thoughts on marriage.

4) These are wonderful words to keep in mind, especially now that we're entering with skin-showing season.

5) This film sounds amazing. Fabulous cast as well.

6) I work with a lot of programmers so I found this article pretty funny. 

7) This article talks about how frustratingly hard to overcome human nature can be.

8) I hope this guy found a place to live, and I hope he lives up to expectation :)

9) Ballet dancers are just so impressive.

10) I love the attention the trans community is getting. I look forward to what I hope will be a lot of cultural change in this area during my lifetime.

Image via.

No comments:

Post a Comment