Pages

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Discovering blue cheese

I've never been a blue cheese fan. But lately I've discovered that even if it's not something I enjoy on it's own, it's a wonderful addition to a recipe. It adds a great little tang. Plus, it's always nice to do something a little different.

What got me started on this kick was trying out this recipe. We had just recieved the perfect amount of spinach through our CSA so I thought I'd give it a try. The best part is that it was super easy to make, and it tasted great. Definitley in our family recipe box now.

I have a bunch of leftover butternut squash. So now that I'm on a blue cheese kick I want to try out this recipe from the ever sultry Nigella. Withe the addition of the pecans I think it's going to have a great salty/sweet thing going on.

How do you like to use blue cheese? Any favorite recipes I shoudl try?

Photo via.

No comments:

Post a Comment