Pages

Monday, December 2, 2013

Favorites from around the web...


1. These kids portraits are beautiful. I love the simplicity of incorporating flowers.

2. This reminded me how much I love the movie Good Will Hunting.

3. I wonder what modern day derby dolls would think of this.

4. As an Art History major, I thought these were funny and also sort of accurate.

5. I normally don't go for this sort of thing, but this had me laughing out loud. His laugh is so genuine!

6. So intrigued by this that I went out and bought one. I love the look of lipstick but find it to hard to maintain. Maybe this will be my answer!

7. My mom is from Zimbabwe so I appreciate this refresher!

8. This is a wonderful way to have architecture interact with the vastness of the desert.

9. This plant (and story!) would be a nice addition to our home. I have to see if I can find any in LA.

10. Yummy. And fun!

Photo via. How I felt after a wonderful 4 day holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment