Pages

Monday, December 9, 2013

Favorites from around the web...


1. What I love about this is that it highlights how something so profound can occur so unexpectedly. I never thought of this part of space exploration before.

2. And to go along with the first one, these are a wonderful look at our world from a rarely seen perspective.

3. I'm not sure what the technology landscape will look like when the Pepper is older, but this is both interesting and disturbing.

4. This is funny because it is true.

5. This actually seems spot on. I'm a 5, D is a 7, the Pepper is a 4.

6. Love Actually is one of our favorite holiday movies, so I'm very tempted to try this.

7. This is such a fascinating phenomenon. It's interesting how these "fads" come and go.

8. This makes me think of how our modern world is changing the natural paths of our environment.

9. I so want to make myself one of these!

10. And while we're not at the pick eater phase, I just know there is truth in this hilarious story.

Photo via. I've always wanted to do my hair pink but now that I have a corporate job it's not really an option.

No comments:

Post a Comment