Pages

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Favorites from around the web...

1. I'm always looking for ways to change up my workout routine, and this looks fun.

2. Interesting. I want to try to remember how each sounds for when I next encounter someone from the UK.

3. Lovely. Another place I want to plan a whole trip around.

4. The feminist in me wanted to hate this story, but if it works for her I can't deny there may be benefits.

5. So funny and so true. I sent this to one of my co-workers who I know has felt put in that position many, many times.

6. Simple yet beautiful.

7. Since I've been musing so much on our city life it's nice to read articles that highlight our neighborhood.

8. And speaking of our neighborhood, I love this post from a previous neighbor who is having trouble leaving her urban perspective behind.

9. Very excited for this film. I love everyone involved in it.

10. I love shortbread cookies so I'm very intrigued by this recipe (I'm always looking for new ways to use the beets I get with our CSA).

Image via.

No comments:

Post a Comment