Pages

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Favorites from around the web...


1. Though it's a little out there, I can totally imagine living in one of these.

2. The choreography in this video is stunning. Tells such a beautiful story, without the use of words.

3. A sweet story of friendship.

4. This made the rounds a lot on facebook over the last week. But it is very true and therefore very funny.

5. This really boils it down. I think I'm clear on my opinion now.

6. Being born and raised in California, I can say I'm guilty of regularly using about 75% of these

7. These are amazing.

8. This really put things in perspective. A good reminder to be grateful for everything we have.

9. I found this to be very well written and thought provoking.

10. As someone with horrible teeth (tons of cavities all the time), I need to try this!

Photo via. We leave today for Michigan. Wish us luck on our long red-eye journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment