Pages

Friday, January 2, 2015

Hello to 2015 (and some changes)


Happy 2015! I haven't been here awhile ad that's because I've been trying to figure out what to do with this space. I had some goals at the beginning but as I came upon my one year blog anniversary I was unsure of the direction I wanted to take moving forward. I needed to change something but wasn't sure what. Thankfully, my husband has helped me out with that. As a Christmas gift he gave me a real camera! I've always been interested in photography and have been talking about getting a nice camera for years (since the Pepper was born). We live in such a beautiful place and there are so many magical moments to capture with the little one and my poor iPhone isn't always up for the challenge. So in 2015 I'm embarking on a new hobby: photography. And this blog will more become a place for me to share my pictures and, through them, pieces of my life.

These pictures are from my first outing with my new camera and our first outing of 2015. We went to visit dear friends at their ranch. We picked flowers and walked through a near-by field and it felt perfect. I'm feeling good about the new year!


No comments:

Post a Comment